Author Topic: viewing multiple email addresses from one login  (Read 4305 times)

Offline innerself

viewing multiple email addresses from one login
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:46:20 PM »
We have just moved our server to a new hosting company. On the previous one, which was in C-PANEL, I could log in to RoundCube using the default email address and all the other email addresses on the domain were also viewable from the same page. Just had to click on the email address in the left hand folder to look at the email for that specific email. Plus it even gave a number for the new unread emails for each address. It was so useful and practical.

However, the new server, which uses PLESK, while it does have RoundCube, doesn't seem to allow me to login to a default email address so I can see all my other email addresses on the list on the left hand side.

Can someone tell me what needs to be tweaked for it to work properly?

Thanks.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: viewing multiple email addresses from one login
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 02:35:41 PM »
You should ask your new host for support.

Offline innerself

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 02:48:31 PM »
Our new host only offers support for hardware questions, not software :(  which is why I'm seeking the assistance of people with RoundCube experience. 

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 04:36:58 PM »
The features you posted about aren't part of Roundcube there part of cPanel so to do something similar in Plesk you need Plesk support.

Offline innerself

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 09:13:55 PM »
Thank you. I'll look in that direction.

It's wonderful feature though. Roundcube should consider adding it. It makes managing numerous email addresses so much easier and faster.

I was using Horde which did the same thing (also on CPanel) but find Roundcube much cleaner to work with.