Roundcube Community Forum

Error line 67 change password extension

Started by Pingponguin, March 10, 2015, 08:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingponguin

Hello,

when I start my roundcube installation I only see a white screen. The log says that this line is wrong, but I can't figure out what is wrong. I have chosen this configuration from the readme file of the extension:

$config['password_query'] = 'UPDATE users SET password=ENCRYPT(%p,concat(_utf8'$1$',right(md5(rand()),8),_utf8'$')) WHERE username=%u LIMIT 1';

Log: [10-Mar-2015 12:44:06 Europe/Berlin] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/.../plugins/password/config.inc.php on line 67

I'm using version 1.1.0

Regards, Pingponguin

SKaero

You have unescaped quotes, try the following:

$config['password_query'] = "UPDATE users SET password=ENCRYPT(%p,concat(_utf8'$1$',right(md5(rand()),8),_utf8'$')) WHERE username=%u LIMIT 1";

Pingponguin

That didn't change anything. Could the code be wrong?

JohnDoh

you should also check the pervious lines in the file for missing quotes or semi colons, just incase.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more...

Pingponguin

Hello,

I'm one step further and one back. Now I'm getting this error message:

[11-Mar-2015 17:49:36 +0100]: <rhrg5aed> DB Error: [1054] Unknown column 'password' in 'field list' (SQL Query: UPDATE users SET password=ENCRYPT('*****',concat(_utf8'$1$',right(md5(rand()),8),_utf8'$')) WHERE username='name@domain.tld' LIMIT 1) in /var/www/virtual/***/]mail.domain.tld/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 541 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save?_task=&_action=)

What does this mean?

Thanks and regards

SKaero

The error is saying that there isn't a password field in the query. Did you customize the SQL query to fit your environment?

Pingponguin

Quote from: SKaero on March 11, 2015, 01:25:25 PM
The error is saying that there isn't a password field in the query. Did you customize the SQL query to fit your environment?

I just put in the roundcube DB settings. Do I have to setup a table for the passwords or an extra DB and how do I have to call it?

SKaero

You need to connect to the database that stores your mail accounts (not the Roundcube DB) and write a query that will update the account password. The query is going to be different depending on how your environment is setup so I can't post what it would be.