Author Topic: database modifications fail after plugin update  (Read 2926 times)

Offline bratze

database modifications fail after plugin update
« on: April 08, 2015, 05:59:23 AM »
Hi there,

Yesterday evening I have updated a series of plugins by ...
  • removing the old versions from the plugins folder
  • copying the new versions to the plugins folder
  • changing user rights accordingly

Today, after entering Roundcube, I get warnings from calendar, carddav and scheduled-sending plugins that database modifications have to be applied, e.g. ...
Code: [Select]
Plugin "calendar": Can't load plugin. MySQL database scripts are incomplete.
My first question:
As I had applied database modifications for the same plugins before already, this is not accidentally causing any troubles, right?

Second question:
I am not able to apply database modifications this time. With previous updates, after clicking on "Start modifications" with a particular plugin at the plugin options, a new screen appeared showing me the MySQL database activity. This time, after clicking on "Start modifications" with any plugin affected, basically nothing happens, except that the plugin options view reappears and there is a grey note popping up briefly saying "start modifications".

After a logout and re-login the database modifications needed warnings are still there. Yes, I am doing this with the same account as always who as assigned plugin admin rights. I am on 1.1.1.

BTW, I still have a backup of the previous plugins folder, so the way I updated the plugins can still be reversed! So far ... ;-)

Best regards

Bratze

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: database modifications fail after plugin update
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 06:28:38 AM »
Your problems seem to be with MyRoundcube plugins (which aren't part of the core Roundcube project) so you should ask the MyRoundcube team for support.

Offline bratze

Re: database modifications fail after plugin update
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »
Your problems seem to be with MyRoundcube plugins (which aren't part of the core Roundcube project) so you should ask the MyRoundcube team for support.

OK, thanks, my fault, sorry.

Best
Christian