Author Topic: Melanie2 Larry Mobile skin v0.4.7 / Roundcube 1.2.3  (Read 138508 times)

Offline raczkowski1

Re: Melanie2 Larry Mobile skin v0.4.5 / Roundcube 1.1.4
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2016, 11:25:55 AM »
Hi

Very nice skin, but when I enable this skin than load mail list take longer time (more than 10s).
Where can I search problem?

Thanks
Dariusz

Offline tpayen

• Melanie2 Messaging
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2016, 09:04:11 AM »
Hi,
This is strange because loading the messages list isn't different from the others desktop skins.
Maybe it can come from your mobile device or your connection ?

Offline jendabenda

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2016, 08:01:15 AM »
Hi,

I would like to ask you for help...

I did everything that is in manual...even twice...but nothing has happened. I can see new skin/theme in web configuration, but thats all.. I cannot see mobile version "switch" at upper left corner as described above. When accessing from phone, nothing changed, etc...

I downloaded , unpacked, renamed and placed in proper directory skin, mobile plugin and jquery_mobile plugin.
I have changed ownership to apache user, rights should be OK... Then I set up plugin in config.inc.php like this:

// List of active plugins (in plugins/ directory)
$config['plugins'] = array(
    'archive',
    'zipdownload',
    'mobile',
);

Could you help me to troubleshoot this please?
I don't know where I could find some error messages, check if mobile plugin is loaded, etc.. I may be missing some apache module or setting as well, but not sure how to find it.

thx a lot
j.

this is info about my roundcubemail:
Roundcube Webmail 1.1.3

Copyright © 2005-2015, The Roundcube Dev Team

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Some exceptions for skins & plugins apply.

Installed plugins

Plugin   Version   License   Source
filesystem_attachments   1.0   GPLv3+   
ispconfig3_account   --      
ispconfig3_autoreply   --      
ispconfig3_fetchmail   --      
ispconfig3_filter   --      
ispconfig3_pass   --      
ispconfig3_spam   --      
jqueryui   1.10.4   GPLv3+   

Offline Jaime_Pomales

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2016, 10:38:10 AM »
Just installed this plugin/skin. Love it. Worked great out of the box. Thanks for your hard work, tpayen!

Offline fredless

« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2016, 05:48:11 PM »
...it turned out to be a permissions error. Now all works fine.

Could you elaborate on your fix?  Seeing a similar thing trying to enable this theme on a new install of iRedmail under nginx:
/opt/www/roundcubemail/skins/melanie2_larry_mobile/common.css" failed (13: Permission denied)

Thanks!

Offline tpayen

• Melanie2 Messaging
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2016, 03:46:38 AM »
Hi,

To fix permissions error, you can use chmod on linux.
But to avoid this problem, you better have to download the .tar.gz file instead of the .zip, which has a bad support for permissions.

Offline fredless

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2016, 06:45:10 PM »
Following on up on my own problem, got it resolved.

I had used the .tar.gz file, but noticed that folder (not file) permissions for the other out of the box skins were different (755) versus for the folders within the extracted mobile skin (which were set to 644).  Once I changed all these to include the +x bit, everything worked fine.

Offline perkinma

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »
This is really nice, thank you for your efforts!

Is there any chance it will be extended to include a mobile friendly calendar as well?

Offline tpayen

• Melanie2 Messaging
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2016, 08:50:39 AM »
What calendar plugin do you use ? If its kolab calendar, there is a version with mobile skin support here : https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/Roundcube-Plugin-Calendar

On mobile it looks like this:

Tell me if you're interested by this plugin I can update the github repo with the last version we use

Offline perkinma

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2016, 09:00:03 AM »
Yes I use the Kolab calendar, I should have said that up front sorry.

Very interested. Will check out the link you posted thankyou!

Offline perkinma

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »
Thank you for pushing the updates to the github repo!

I've tried installing the plugin. I had some (what I assume to be) version compatibility differences with libcalendaring and libkolab (I am using Kolab 3.4 on CentOS 7) but I seemed to be able to work around them ok. But I couldn't get it to work. I don't seem to have any error messages (roundcubemail/logs/errors, /var/log/httpd/error_log, /var/log/messages) but I just get the standard Larry desktop view rather than that awesome screencapture you posted earlier.

I had disabled the mobile plugin (Melanie2 Larry Mobile Skin) upfront as I assume it will conflict with the Roundcube-Mail-Calendar until I work out some way of merging the two. The mobile chrome browser seems to be able to request either the desktop or mobile version of the site and when I swap between the two I do see minor differences in font sizes / image sizes / etc but it is still just the standard Larry calendar view either way.

Thanks again for the links, info and updates. I will keep thinking about it and try and work out what I have done wrong.

Offline tpayen

• Melanie2 Messaging
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2016, 07:53:54 AM »
Oh ! I apologize I've totally forgot to tell you to add 'calendar' in 'mobile_tasks' conf property of mobile plugins : https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/Roundcube-Plugin-Mobile/blob/master/config.inc.php#L3

It will force mobile skin for calendar task and certainly fix your larry skin problem.

I've also add libcalendaring version 3.2.9 (which is the version used by the calendar mobile plugin) on github : https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/Roundcube-Plugin-Libcalendaring

Offline hackwashere

« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2016, 03:20:27 AM »
@tpayen hope you doing well. 

I am still new to roundcube and am using the latest 1.2.0 version.  I made a new topic in regards to my question to keep it separate from version 1.1.5

Please see my post here http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php/topic,23494.0.html

Offline Mailman

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2016, 07:22:54 PM »
@tpayen Thanks ever so much for your great work. I'm looking forward to your future changes and new features for Roundcube. :)

Offline juliana

Re: Melanie2 Larry Mobile skin v0.4.5 / Roundcube 1.2.1
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2016, 12:59:31 PM »
Hello , the skin like it very much . It is exactly what I was looking for .

Unfortunately, I can not open a mail from the inbox . It turns this infinite circle.

Does anyone have a solution ? Thanks
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:41:09 PM by juliana »