Third Party Contributions > Old Style Plug-Ins

Sievefilter and dovcot

<< < (2/2)

JohnDoh:
Looks like you changed the wrong config file

anuschka:
I changed the config.inc.php in the sieverules directory. What is the correct location for changing the configuration that currently points to /etc/dovecot/sieve/example? From what I understand the configuration for sieverules is in config.inc.php.

JohnDoh:

--- Quote ---I changed the config.inc.php in the sieverules directory.
--- End quote ---
That is the normal place for it but since the changes had no effect I'm guessing that in your setup you've got the config files somewhere else. There is no way I can guess where they might be.

anuschka:
Hi,

When I comment the example file in the config.inc.php, I do not get the error message:

--- Code: ---// Example sieve rule file
//$config['sieverules_example_file'] = '/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/sieverules/example';
--- End code ---

How can I get the example and default sieverule to work?

Best regards and thanks!

JohnDoh:
First you said that when you changed the config it had no effect and that you still not the error in your log:

--- Quote ---[08-Jun-2015 11:51:17 +0200]: <rbfu27se> PHP Error: SieveRules plugin: Unable to open file /etc/dovecot/sieve/example in /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/sieverules/sieverules.php on line 2874 (POST /roundcubemail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.sieverules.save)
--- End quote ---
Then you said:

--- Quote ---When I comment the example file in the config.inc.php, I do not get the error message:
--- End quote ---
The message you got would have had the new path in not the default one so you must have done something else. All I can suggest is you check you are changing the correct config files, that you make sure that the file is correctly formatted (the easiest way to do that is to use SieveRules to make a rule file and then copy it) and that the user that the webserver/php runs as can access the file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version