Release Support > Release Candidate 2

IE HTML signature broken

(1/2) > >>

EccentricTOo:
In Internet Explorer, the HTML signature functionality is inconsistent at best. Most of the time it does not appear at all; sometimes it does. In Firefox it seems to be working fine.
A few things I noticed :

- at first login ; clicking "compose" produces (after extensive loading of editorfiles) an empty htmleditor ; never a signature at all
  at this point:
   -> refreshing the page has no result ; still no signature
   -> clicking back to mailbox, then clicking compose again will sometimes, but rarely, produce the signature. Mostly it doesn't.

Signature in plain text composition works as expected. It is only the HTML signature that does not.

I sincerely hope this can get priority and be fixed ; it's a pretty ugly bug in an awesome and very good piece of software!
Cheers mates.

SKaero:
Well its IE, But yes this does need to be fixed.

jggretton:
Hi all, does anyone have a fix for this issue as yet? Roundcube has been great apart from this bug!

Thanks,

James

EccentricTOo:
Any news on this matter?

TIA

sparkster500:
We too are having this same problem.   We are currently using 0.1.1

I see from TRAC and from other searches that the problem has been resolved.

However, I have just downloaded and installed the latest version (fresh install before deciding whether to upgrade our existing) and the signature still does not come up in Internet Explorer (tested with IE7).

In fact I get a Javascript error which I do not get with 0.1.1

Line: 1917
Char: 9
Error: 'dom' is null or not an object

Does anybody else have the HTML signature reliably working in IE7 or does anybody get this Javascript error with the latest version?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version