Author Topic: RoundCube 1.1.1 email to go to Gmail  (Read 4442 times)

Offline treetopsjen

RoundCube 1.1.1 email to go to Gmail
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:47:06 AM »
Hello,

I am REALLY disappointed and feel immensely let down by Moonfruit and RoundCube webmail and I know I'm not the only one for reasons that the simple and necessary option of setting an auto "out of office" reply email is not possible and now it seems it's not possible to feed the email into Gmail (not just forwarding it but feeding it more directly into it so an out of office can be setup from there).

When I try to add my RoundCube email account onto Gmail I receive this message: "Server returned error: "Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Please contact your other email provider to verify the correct server name and port."

I've researched a little online and it seems there is no option to enable POP on RounCube and I'm guessing that this may be the issue. Can someone confirm whether this is what is preventing me from adding the email account to Gmail and if so, if there's another way? I've read about adding a plugin or something but not read anything suitable for Roundcube 1.1.1 yet and not with clear understandable instructions.

Please help me! :-)

Many thanks,

Jenny :)

Online alec

Re: RoundCube 1.1.1 email to go to Gmail
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 10:14:32 AM »
Roundcube is just an imap client, it has nothing to do with this.