Author Topic: It's back! MVISION is FINALLY HERE!!!!  (Read 12296 times)

Offline youds

It's back! MVISION is FINALLY HERE!!!!
« on: July 17, 2015, 02:29:29 AM »
mVision is back!
We have over hundreds of customers at last count and I'm hoping to beat that score this time round and get to over 1000 registered users!

Compatible in Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 and the new Spartan Project!
Not to mention Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera.

Theme will be tested on Windows and Mac and Linux with all browsers where applicable.

We are taking pre-sales orders. See http://mvision.youds.com or email sales@mvision.youds.com for further information
See below for product promotion.

COMING 21st of this month. First release only had 1 commercial support year,  this time, I'm doing 3 year commercial support! Theme will run forever.

Priced at £35 which includes the Vertical Nav Bar.   Vertical Nav Bar to be made into a plugin to fit other themes by default! So if you don't  mVision, you can have the default theme with this plugin! £15 only! So you are effectively getting the full theme for £10, much cheaper than £50/60/70 others charge. Also there are Language Packs available for over 10 countries, £10 a language and they are sublime! Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish; more can be added if you are prepared to to do the translations.

Check the flyer for how cool mVision is!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:57:19 PM by youds »

Offline youds

Re: It's back! MVISION is nearly here!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 04:52:14 AM »
Note. I'll be looking out for well wishers in this post while I'm developing it so if you are familiar with the old version or simply want the new version asap please post!!!! FEATURE REQUESTS ARE WELCOME
I'm hoping we can get 10 or so people in this thread to give honest and brutal advice and as I usually do I'll do an update free of charge after that.
I'll open a new one when it is released so feel free to spam!

Offline ktd

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 07:23:42 AM »
Count me in!  :)

Offline youds

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:53 PM »
OK so I've had to choose between this project and another and the other won, so please expect this theme to be released early next year. Sorry for the cock up in release dates I just expected more  of an immediate response; plenty of views on the thread though so I'm happy to upgrade the theme. Thanks guys.

Offline youds

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 12:54:02 PM »

Great news! http://mvision.youds.com/ is available for taking orders! And great news for pre-sales orders a massive 35% off the total price for all products including our 8 language packs Use code PRE-SALES-070716-210716 at checkout to redeem the product! Limited availability so hurry act now!

MVISION 2.3.2 AND VISION 3.0.0 FOR ROUNDCUBE 0.4 AND 1.2 RESPECTIVELY WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH

The theme is ready, screenshots are available, see Roundcube 1.2 with mVision 3.0.0 and Roundcube 0.4 with mVision 2.3.2 for those precious images!

PLEASE NOTE: mVision 2.3.2 has a THREE PANE LAYOUT with horizontal and vertical views and works in every single browser including Internet Explorer 6; a great addition to any hosting companies portfolio.

GET BUYING PEOPLE LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON THE OFFER.