Author Topic: Web-based RoundCube intermittent forwarding failure  (Read 2841 times)

Offline GeneMc781

Web-based RoundCube intermittent forwarding failure
« on: September 10, 2015, 01:00:32 AM »
All- I oversee several e-mail accounts in web-based RoundCube. The account manager or host - probably not the proper term - is GoDaddy. That's where accounts have been created. My personal e-mail address is set as a forward from one of the RC accounts along with three other personal e-mails. Until a few days ago, forwards to all of the personal addresses were working just fine and then they simply stopped being forwarded to two of them. Bang. I have tried deleting and restoring the forwarding addresses in both RC and from GoDaddy. Nothing. There is no indication in RC as to any kind of delivery failure. The messages haven't appeared in spam folders in the two affected personal accounts. They have simply disappeared.

Now the second important clue. The affected RC account mostly receives e-mail generated from a form on a website but also the occasional personal submission. The form-generated messages are affected by the forwarding problem described above but personal messages to the RC account are not. The latter are forwarded successfully.

Anyone have any ideas? More clues?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Web-based RoundCube intermittent forwarding failure
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 11:28:06 AM »
The forwarding is done by GoDaddy not by Roundcube. I assume that you do not have access to SMTP logs or anything like that from GoDaddy so you'll need to contact them to ask them why the forwarding is not working.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline GeneMc781

Re: Web-based RoundCube intermittent forwarding failure
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 02:51:38 PM »
Hi JohnDoh- *That's* the kind of useful information I was hoping to get. Thanks and I'll be talking with them.