Author Topic: Fault in detecting attachments/messages  (Read 5486 times)

Offline prodigy7

Fault in detecting attachments/messages
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:07:29 AM »
Hi everyone,

I updated today my rundcube installation to the newest subversion version and have already the problem, that one some mails the attachments can't be viewed. As result of this, i inspect the code and found the reaseon: The mail (or better the body/attachments) aren't correct recognized. If someone of the developers has an german 1&1 broadband account, they should can replicate this: Simply let 1&1 send the invoice to you via mail. When I open the mail with roundcube, the message body is empty and when I want download the PDF-File, I get an error message. I decoded the base64 string, used intern by roundecube and see the text which should be displayed as message body. When I set manually "give me the second attachment", I got right the pdf file.
I hope my description isn't too much confused and someone can work with it. It tried to find the right place where it goes wrong, but it's really a lot of code and it isn't really good formatted for a better understanding.
I think, if this bug is fixed, a lot of people here in the forum would be also happy.

prodigy7

Offline tensor

Re: Fault in detecting attachments/messages
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »
Can you post a raw message which is incorrectly displayed in RC?