Roundcube Community Forum

how can bypass my roundcube login page

Started by kollol, December 21, 2015, 12:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kollol

login compose..pls help me because i will try modify and improve my roundcube web mail....and i try research in roundcube...
pls help me...   

SKaero

Take a look at the autologon plugin, it should be able to be modified to meet your needs.

kollol

Actually i will try login page bypass know.....only compose page are show -- when run roundcube run in my bowser ....
i try in index.php page..and bypass mail box...at this time when i login RC that time first shown compose page..
but actually "i need only compose page without login page"....
sir pls help me...and pray for me ...
i will done my job...pls....
help me.... 

SKaero

If I understand you correctly you want to bypass the login screen and go directly to the compose page, is that correct?

kollol

SKaero

You should be able to do the automatic login with the autologon plugin that comes with Roundcube. You'll need to add a hook for login_after http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Hooks#login_after to redirect to the compose page after the login is complete.

kollol

thanks sir....
i will try this...
pls pray for me...

kollol

it's original  plugin...
// allow plug-ins to control the redirect url after login success
        $redir = $RCMAIL->plugins->exec_hook('login_after', $query + array('_task' => 'mail'));
        unset($redir['abort'], $redir['_err']);

// send redirect
        $OUTPUT->redirect($redir, 0, true);

AND
it's modify plugin
   $redir = $RCMAIL->plugins->exec_hook('login_after', $query + array('_task' => 'compose'));
        unset($redir['abort'], $redir['_err']);

pls Ans me..it's right or wrong...

SKaero

It looks like your mixing php and javascript syntax, can you post the whole file so I a better idea whats going on?

kollol

ok sir....
i attachment index.php file.

SKaero

You should make a plugin not modify the index.php, take a look at the plugin documentation: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_Plugins

kollol

thanks...
how can i off all "$_SESSION" in our roundcube...
-----------------------------
and sir i am newcomer in webmail...
how can i joining our  roundcube webmail development  team...
pls told me...and help me..

SKaero

Of your asking how to access the session variables from a separate application other than Roundcube from within Roundcube that is going to have to be a custom connection into the other applications session store since Roundcube uses its own session. If you just want to access the Roundcube session you can just access $_SESSION like any PHP application.