Author Topic: Spellcheck Not Remembering added words  (Read 2745 times)

Offline sparticle

Spellcheck Not Remembering added words
« on: January 05, 2016, 07:21:52 AM »
Looking for a little help with spellcheck. I have set $config['spellcheck_dictionary'] = 'shared'; and I do get the option to add to dictionary on spellchecking an email. However the choices do not persist. And I have to add them again the next time I send and spellcheck. I Also tried setting it to true with the same results. I must have missed something but cannot find anything online to help. I am using the default googie spellchecker which works perfectly apart from not saving added words.

Version info is:

Roundcube Webmail 1.1.4

Copyright © 2005-2015, The Roundcube Dev Team

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Some exceptions for skins & plugins apply.

Installed plugins

Plugin   Version   Licence   Source
archive   2.3   GPLv3+   
filesystem_attachments   1.0   GPLv3+   
filters   2.1.4   GNU GPLv3+   
jqueryui   1.10.4   GPLv3+   
virtuser_file   1.0   GPLv3+   
zipdownload   3.0   GPLv3+   

Offline alec

Offline sparticle

Re: Spellcheck Not Remembering added words
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 04:54:30 AM »
Not sure if this is the same issue as my system is configured with locale En_GB . I could not find any option to set a local for spellchecker.

Are you saying that if I set my system to en_US then the spellchecker will work?

Cheers
Spart

Offline alec

Re: Spellcheck Not Remembering added words
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 07:59:33 AM »
No, it will not. Maybe, if you set the language to 'en'. E.g. $config['spellcheck_languages'] = array('en' => English'); but I didn't test this.