Author Topic: 0.8.1 and IE 8, loses focus clicking message(-pane). 0.8.0 is OK  (Read 3219 times)

Offline OHosNL

Hi,

I've run into a problem using 0.8.1 and IE 8. Yes, I know: "don't use IE" and all that, but I can't just tell all my users that.

The problem is that at the moment I click on a message or in the message-pane when there are no messages in them, the IE window moves itself to the background. In this case an almost full screen putty window got the focus, but the Windows calculator I had positioned just above that also moved over the IE window.

I moved back to 0.8.0 which fixed the issue immediately. I was able to confirm the issue on two separate installations and with both larry and classic skin.

Can anyone confirm the issue?

Offline OHosNL

Re: 0.8.1 and IE 8, loses focus clicking message(-pane). 0.8.0 is OK
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 10:13:32 AM »
I've done some more looking around and traced the problem back to the fix for bug 1488600.

Being unfamiliar with this level of javascript and javascript compiling I hacked my way through both program/js/list.js and program/js/list.js.src to revert the fix, which then solved my problem. I've created a new ticket so the devvers may pick up on it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:40:44 AM by OHosNL »