Author Topic: Can't Click ANY of the Options in the 'Section' Portion of the Preferences  (Read 2661 times)

Offline oryzon

Hi there,

Noob here.

Just curious to know if anyone know's how to fix the issue I am having. I am trying, and have been trying to click an option under the "Section" menu for preferences to update any preferences, but when I click it, nothing happens. It's as if it's blocked out and unavailable. Don't know how to correct this.

Please point me in the direction of fixing this matter if any of you are aware of this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Does this happen with all plugins disabled?

Offline oryzon

To be quite honest, I do not know. I don't know if I even have any plugins disabled.

I mainly use Apple Mail as my primary source of email, but for my company, my hosting uses round cube for our mail server. So I am trying to get the hang of things with it, but I am so limited on functionality, I don't even know where to begin.

I just know that whenever I am trying to update my preferences, I don't have the option to click anything to make any changes. I can click all day log on a box and nothing will open.  :(

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
If your using your company's webmail you need to contact them for support.