Third Party Contributions > API Based Plugins

Global Address Book - Birthday Calendars Error

(1/2) > >>

chaser:
Hi,

I'm running Roundcube v1.20 with JohnDoh's GlobalAddressBook v1.10-git plugin, and I'm having problems getting birthdays from contacts in the global address book to appear in the calendar. Looking in the error log file, I see the following error:

--- Code: ---[20-Jun-2016 22:19:50 +0100]: <of7lmkmg> PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found! in /var/www/html/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 259 (GET /?_task=calendar&source=__bdays__&_action=load_events&start=1466377200&end=1466982000&_=1466457599729)

--- End code ---

Both the Personal & Global Addresses are checked in Settings / Calendar / Birthday Calendars. Birthdays from contacts in the Personal address book appear in the calendar without any issue.

Any ideas?

TIA.

JohnDoh:
in globaladdressbook.php try chaning like 32 from:
--- Code: ---public $task = 'mail|addressbook|settings|dummy';
--- End code ---
to
--- Code: ---public $task = 'mail|addressbook|settings|dummy|calendar';
--- End code ---

chaser:
Thanks. That worked!

chaser:
Sorry to bump an old post.

I've just updated Roundcube to V1.4-beta, and updated GlobalAddressBook to version 1.11 and I've started to get a similar error message to the one I was getting earlier:

--- Code: ---[27-Aug-2018 22:37:54 +0100]: <fvr6rurp> PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found! in /var/www/html/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 263 (GET /?_task=calendar&_cal=a2VuQHNraWRvZy5jby51azpfX2JkYXlzX18%3D.ics&_action=feed)
--- End code ---

I notice that line 32 (which is now line 31) of globaladdressbook.php has changed to

--- Code: ---    public $task = '^((?!login).)*$';

--- End code ---

so I'm not sure how to implement the old fix, or indeed if it's actually valid for this error. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

chaser:
Sorry to bump again!

Log file continues to be flooded with this error:

--- Code: ---[27-Aug-2018 22:37:54 +0100]: <fvr6rurp> PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found! in /var/www/html/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 263 (GET /?_task=calendar&_cal=a2VuQHNraWRvZy5jby51azpfX2JkYXlzX18%3D.ics&_action=feed)
--- End code ---

Can anyone help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version