Author Topic: Global Address Book - Birthday Calendars Error  (Read 11165 times)

Offline chaser

Global Address Book - Birthday Calendars Error
« on: June 20, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »
Hi,

I'm running Roundcube v1.20 with JohnDoh's GlobalAddressBook v1.10-git plugin, and I'm having problems getting birthdays from contacts in the global address book to appear in the calendar. Looking in the error log file, I see the following error:

Code: [Select]
[20-Jun-2016 22:19:50 +0100]: <of7lmkmg> PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found! in /var/www/html/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 259 (GET /?_task=calendar&source=__bdays__&_action=load_events&start=1466377200&end=1466982000&_=1466457599729)

Both the Personal & Global Addresses are checked in Settings / Calendar / Birthday Calendars. Birthdays from contacts in the Personal address book appear in the calendar without any issue.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Global Address Book - Birthday Calendars Error
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 02:52:38 AM »
in globaladdressbook.php try chaning like 32 from:
public $task = 'mail|addressbook|settings|dummy'; to
public $task = 'mail|addressbook|settings|dummy|calendar';
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline chaser

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 03:40:04 PM »
Thanks. That worked!

Offline chaser

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 05:45:31 PM »
Sorry to bump an old post.

I've just updated Roundcube to V1.4-beta, and updated GlobalAddressBook to version 1.11 and I've started to get a similar error message to the one I was getting earlier:

[27-Aug-2018 22:37:54 +0100]: <fvr6rurp> PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found! in /var/www/html/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 263 (GET /?_task=calendar&_cal=a2VuQHNraWRvZy5jby51azpfX2JkYXlzX18%3D.ics&_action=feed)
I notice that line 32 (which is now line 31) of globaladdressbook.php has changed to

public $task = '^((?!login).)*$';

so I'm not sure how to implement the old fix, or indeed if it's actually valid for this error. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Offline chaser

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 07:28:25 PM »
Sorry to bump again!

Log file continues to be flooded with this error:

[27-Aug-2018 22:37:54 +0100]: <fvr6rurp> PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found! in /var/www/html/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 263 (GET /?_task=calendar&_cal=a2VuQHNraWRvZy5jby51azpfX2JkYXlzX18%3D.ics&_action=feed)
Can anyone help?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 04:11:00 AM »
changing the $task line should have not caused this. the new line says "all tasks which are not login" - so if anything it should be better as you do not need to add the calendar task any more. is globaladdress book working ok on the contacts screen? which calendar plugin are you using?

Offline chaser

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 12:58:36 PM »
Hi,

Yes, globaladdress book is working fine on the contacts screen.

I'm running version 3.4.0 of calendar, tasklist, libkolab & libcalerdering. I can't quite remember where I got these from, but I think I did a

git clone https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/RPK/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab.git
to get the latest versions.

Thanks for your help.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 08:15:20 AM »
may be alec will see this post and has some suggestions about what could be wrong. in your rc config what order are the plugins listed in? is globaladdressbook before calendar? it should not make any diference but its worth checking.

Offline chaser

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 01:12:10 PM »
This is what's in my config:

$config['plugins'] = array(tasklist, calendar, password, globaladdressbook, emoticons, contextmenu, pdfviewer, help, archive, zipdownload, userinfo, newmail_notifier, markasjunk, filters, sauserprefs);
I'll move globaladdressbook so it's before calendar and see if that makes any difference.

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.

Edit: Duh. Not sure what I've done, but I've started getting these errors since yesterday:

[17-Sep-2018 19:13:22 +0100]: <1ejp9o6j> DB Error: [1146] Table 'roundcubemail.calendars' doesn't exist (SQL Query: SELECT *, calendar_id AS id FROM calendars
         WHERE user_id='8'
         ORDER BY name) in /var/www/html/webmail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 542 (POST /?_task=mail&_action=refresh)

The table does exist, so I'm trying to work out what's going wrong!

Edit 2: Deleted the calendars table then re-initialised using 'mysql roundcubemail < drivers/database/SQL/mysql.initial.sql', and that seems to have sorted the 'Table doesn't exist' error. Need to see if it's also fixed the earlier error.

Edit 3: That's been a couple of hours now with no error at all. The table re-initialisation seems to have fixed the 'PHP Error: Addressbook source (global) not found!' error too, even though I did that when I first updated Calendar to v 3.4.0.  ???  :-\

I guess I'll call this fixed now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:14:15 PM by chaser »