Author Topic: Issues with HTML Signature  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Valeria C

Issues with HTML Signature
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:26:17 AM »
Hi all,

Newbie here, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum  :-[

I'm currently having a strange issue with my email signature. When I send an email to clients or my own personal email (yahoo and gmail accounts), the images in my html signature display correctly, but when I send it to my work email or one belonging to a colleague using Roundcube the images do not show up.

I've tried sending an email to my work email with my personal email CC'ed and still the same result. Images show up in personal email but not in the Roundcube.

I've also tried forwarding the email from my personal email back to my work email and again the signature does not display correctly.

Anyone got any ideas what's going on here?

Many thanks

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Issues with HTML Signature
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 10:54:45 AM »
How are you placing the images in your signature? If your linking to the image on a server then most likely remote images are being blocked.

Offline Valeria C

Re: Issues with HTML Signature
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 11:27:26 AM »
The images are a company logo (linked to the company's website) and social media icons linked to its Facebook / Twitter page. Thanks V

Offline Suzanne

Add Image to HTML Signature
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 11:31:15 AM »
I am having the same problem too.  I would like to add my company logo to my signature.  PLEASE tell me how I might do this.  It does not seem to save, a it does in other email accounts.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development