Author Topic: WordPress Integration  (Read 7519 times)

Offline Chris95

WordPress Integration
« on: August 27, 2016, 09:49:17 AM »
Hi, is there any way/possibility to integrate the email client into a WordPress/ page. I'd like to see the whole client into a WordPress page. Is it possible?

Many thanks & Best regards
- Chris

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: WordPress Integration
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 10:24:57 AM »
iframe?

Offline Chris95

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 10:32:54 AM »
Thanks for your fast reply!

I've also tought about it, but I don't know if it will work properly or not. Infact I'm currently testing it.. I'll update my question if it does :)

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks
- Chris

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 11:02:12 AM »
Not really, why to you want Roundcube to be wrapped with Wordpress?

Offline Chris95

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 11:17:13 AM »
Because I've created a reserved area, where I've written a custom form to send the emails trought MailChimp. It permits to change the name and the email "from" fields, but it does not permit to read the replies to that emails. So I've tought to use an email client to read the replies. I've search for many WordPress plugin or similars, but I didn't found anything that worked properly. I hope that RoundCube permits me to do that... I'd like to put RoundCube into WordPress pages (and interface) because I don't like to force users to change the graphic theme and exit the WordPress theme layout and menu, also because I don't know how to permit them to return to the WordPress site

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »
So if you want to do custom development you could use the Roundcube framework to fetch mail and display it in the Wordpress UI, otherwise you could look at the logout redirect plugin https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/marneu/logout_redirect to bring users back to Wordpress.