Author Topic: [SOLVED] Identities -> Error 600  (Read 854 times)

Offline Poster5166

[SOLVED] Identities -> Error 600
« on: January 14, 2024, 04:21:43 AM »
Hello,

I am running Roundcube 1.6.3 on my Ubuntu 22.04 server, along with php 8.1.2. and mysql 8.0.35.

Roundcube runs as expected for the most part, except for Settings - Identities, where it returns a Server Error (600) after selecting the available identity. I can create a new identity, but will get the same Error 600 when trying to save it.

Looking into the logs, I can only find the following:
AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /usr/lib/cgi-bin/luci

/usr/lib/cgi-bin has no such script, and I cannot seem to find it elsewhere on the server. I've been googling this issue before asking for help here, but cannot find anything relative to my issue.

Any help welcome :)
Thank you
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 12:14:41 PM by Poster5166 »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Identities -> Error 600
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 05:08:06 AM »
Check the roundcube error log for more info
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline Poster5166

Re: [SOLVED] Identities -> Error 600
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 12:23:18 PM »
I have solved my issue doing the following:

1. active roundcube logs:
At the end of /var/www/roundcube/config/config.inc.php, add:
Code: [Select]
// LOGGING
$config['log_driver'] = 'syslog';
$config['syslog_facility'] = LOG_MAIL;

2. restart apache2
sudo systemctl restart apache2
3. Reconnect to Roundcube, Settings - Identities, click on the username and generate the error.

4. Check roundcube errors, in my case they were in /var/log/syslog and /var/log/mail.err
I found the following errors:
Jan 14 18:03:30 mail roundcube: <n6rvhgna> PHP Error: Can use only one plugin for attachments/file uploads! Using 'filesystem_attachments', ignoring others. in /var/www/roundcube/plugins/filesystem_attachments/filesystem_attachments.php on line 39 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=edit-identity&_iid=13&_framed=1)
Jan 14 18:03:30 mail roundcube: <n6rvhgna> PHP Error: Enigma plugin: Option 'enigma_pgp_homedir' not specified in /var/www/roundcube/plugins/enigma/lib/enigma_engine.php on line 91 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=edit-identity&_iid=13&_framed=1)

From there, I decided to deactivate enigma from config.inc.php, by commenting the plugin out in the file:
// 'enigma',
and restart apache2 again.

Now Settings - Identities allows user identity modifications and saves them as expected.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 12:35:32 PM by Poster5166 »