Author Topic: Updates 1.2.3 and 1.1.7 released  (Read 9924 times)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Updates 1.2.3 and 1.1.7 released
« on: November 28, 2016, 04:21:29 PM »
We just published another update to the both stable versions 1.2 and 1.1 delivering important bug fixes and improvements which we picked from the upstream branch.

Included is a fix for a recently reported security issue when using PHP’s mail() function. It has been discovered by Robin Peraglie using RIPS and more details along with a CVE number will be published shortly.

See the full changelog for 1.2.3 in the wiki. Version 1.1.7 is a security update fixing the mail() issue and thus only relevant to Roundcube installations not having an SMTP server configured for mail delivery.

Both versions are considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with either of these versions. Download them from GitHub via roundcube.net/download.

As usual, don’t forget to backup your data before updating!

Source: https://roundcube.net/news/2016/11/28/updates-1.2.3-and-1.1.7-released
Get it Now: https://roundcube.net/download

BrotherAndrew

Re: Updates 1.2.3 and 1.1.7 released
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 11:39:21 AM »
I have about 6 Months until a Payment is Due to RoundcubeSkins.net.  Going Back to Non Responsive web mail is Not an Option that I desire.  About How Many Years until RC Next is Ready?   8)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »
I have about 6 Months until a Payment is Due to RoundcubeSkins.net.  Going Back to Non Responsive web mail is Not an Option that I desire.  About How Many Years until RC Next is Ready?   8)
Who knows, doesn't seem to much progress there. There is a mobile skin https://roundcubeinbox.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/roundcube-for-mobile-devices/

BrotherAndrew

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 08:47:35 PM »
That Free Mobile Skin is Neat.  No Logged In Logo, but I Can Add One!   8)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:33:04 PM by BrotherAndrew »

Offline tazzarkin

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 07:18:10 AM »

RoundCubeSkins.net (which gets themes from RoundCubePlus) are probably the best RoundCube Responsive-Design themes out there.

For the amount of time you spend on the alteration of your own RoundCube theme, getting RoundCubePlus.com themes are a great deal.

The response times of the designers are slow, but overall, the Themes are great.  Highly recommended.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:34:57 AM by tazzarkin »