Release Support > Pending Issues

Config for logo, pagetitle & footer

(1/2) > >>

JohnMaster:
I've been trying to change the config for the logo, pagetitle & footer.

Changing the setting for the logo in defaults.inc.php:

$config['skin_logo'] = null;
to
$config['skin_logo'] = ("*" => "/images/roundcube_logo.png");

The logo doesn't change (theme set to larry). Tested loading the login page.

I have to replace the roundcube_logo.png file in both the skins directories for both classic and larry.

Changing the product name in defaults.inc.php doesn't change what is on the login page.

$config['product_name'] = 'Roundcube Webmail';

Can anyone please provide me some guidance on how to change the pagetitle and login footer?

Roundcube Version 1.2.3
Apache version 2.4.18
Ubuntu Linux 16.04.1

JohnDoh:
do not change the values in defaults.inc.php you need to change/add them to config.inc.php

JohnMaster:
Thanks for the assist. I was able to change the product_name value by adding it to config.inc.php.

I tested adding the logo line but it didn't change the logo. That's fine as I can replace the image files.

Is there a way of editing the pagetitle more so it doesn't show the Welcome message?

Currently, it shows "ProductTest :: Welcome to ProductTest".

As I didn't want to edit the localization files, I tried editing rcmail_output_json but haven't figure it out yet. I tried removing after $name but it didn't change the site.

localization:
--- Code: ---$labels['welcome']   = 'Welcome to $product';
--- End code ---

json:
--- Code: ---$this->command('set_pagetitle', empty($name) ? $title : $name . ' :: ' . $title);
--- End code ---

JohnDoh:
you can probably do that via a plugin or by creating a custom skin. I think this is the point in the code where it is normally set but editing the core code is the worst option https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php#L208

JohnMaster:
Ok, thanks. I'll give it a go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version