Author Topic: OSX Mail Theme [Beta]  (Read 52094 times)

Offline kimusan

Re: OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 06:24:48 AM »
would it be possible to get the "mark as (un)read" feature (from the latest SVN version) included in this theme?

Offline format_c

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2008, 04:57:11 PM »
Great theme.

But possibible that the picture CategorySelectedRight.png is not placed right?
Tested several browser. CategorySelectedLeft.png is shown where CategorySelectedRight.png expectively should be.

Did somebody experience this too?
Is there a fix?

Cheers Alex

Offline btcentral

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »
Wow, nice theme - it certainly is very much like Mail.app :)
I was happily surprised when I found it mainly works with 0.1-release.

Keep up the great work. :)

Cheers,
BTCentral
http://www.btcentral.org.uk - Cheap, Top Quality Web-design.

Offline bozo

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 04:08:28 PM »
This is really awesome. My main home computer runs MacOS, and the look and feel is really impressive. Great attention to detail!

Thanks for sharing that with us

Offline jlbrown

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »
Fantastic work! I love this skin.

I agree with kimusan - adding the button from the 0.1 Stable release for Mark as Read/Unread would be great.

Keep up the good work.

James.

Offline maconrad

reply all?
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
Just started trying out Roundcube and was psyched to find this skin.  It's a great implementation!  

I noticed, though, that when I click on Reply All, my compose screen is pre-filled with only the sender's address, and not those of the other recipients?

Is this an issue with the Roundcube core, or could it be the skin?

I have roundcube installed on my Mac OSX Leopard (on non-intel iMac G5) (which is also my mailserver), and am encountering this problem when I try to access it via Firefox 3.x on windows xp.  (I've not tried it on anything else, yet...)

Thanks for any input!

Conrad

Offline popawu

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 06:39:21 AM »
Hi all !

First of all it's a great skin, really like it !

I have the same pb as maconrad :
I noticed, though, that when I click on Reply All, my compose screen is pre-filled with only the sender's address, and not those of the other recipients?
Is this an issue with the Roundcube core, or could it be the skin?

It is the skin. The Bcc recipients are hidden, you just have to click "Add Bcc" to see them.
Can it be fixed in the next release ?

Thx a lot for this great job !

Offline mercator

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »
In all other skins, I can select the language for the spell-checker but I cannot find it with tjis skin. Is this option missing?

Offline dj2

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2008, 04:35:37 PM »
Quote from: liyanricaoqiyue1314;14293
RuneScape is a Java-based MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) operated by Jagex Ltd. It has approximately fifteen million active free accounts and is a browser-based game with some degree of 3D rendering. Runescape also has over 136 million accounts created. RuneScape was created by Andrew Gower, the creator of DeviousMUD, the forerunner to RuneScape, in 1998. Rewritten and renamed, the first version of RuneScape was released to the public on 4 January 2001 in beta form. It has a free-to-play option, and a simple interface that is accessible on most web browsers.RuneScape takes place in the fantasy-themed realm of Gielinor, which is divided into several different kingdoms, regions, and cities. Players can travel throughout Gielinor on foot, by using magical teleportation spells and devices, or mechanical means of transportation.Each region offers different types of monsters, materials, and quests to challenge players. Unlike many other MMORPGs, there is no linear path that must be followed. Players appear on the screen as customizable avatars, setting their own goals and objectives. Players can combat both monsters and other players, complete quests, or increase their experience in any of the available skills.Players interact with each other through trading, chatting, or playing combative or cooperative mini-games.

WTF does this have to do with the theme for RoundCube?

Offline csj

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 04:40:41 AM »
Links in first post are dead (since they are more than two years old...). Does anyone still work on this skin?

Offline inyiyruma

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 11:12:40 PM »
Quote from: csj;21643
Links in first post are dead (since they are more than two years old...). Does anyone still work on this skin?

any working links of your theme? all the links arnt working :(

ruselrones

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:32 AM »
Hi there.......i saw your post.....great theme......good start with great work..........works with Internet Explorer 6 Also......keep on the work.....post more and more themes,,,,,,,

Offline bezsenny

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »
Th latest file does not exist. Is there a way to get this theme other way?

Offline amok

OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 05:49:13 AM »
All links dead?

b.r.
Amok

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
OSX Mail Theme [Beta]
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2010, 06:32:20 AM »
The skin was last updated for RoundCube version 2 and wouldn't work at all with version RoundCube version 0.4.2.