Author Topic: Frame  (Read 4080 times)

Offline jacoline

Frame
« on: May 07, 2017, 02:39:18 AM »
Until now I had my roundcube running in a joomla frame! I have searched for solutions and tried all - The page is either empty or with error "system does not allow frames"

When I edit x-frame options in the config file and put it to false I get this clickjacking error and can not login! Atm it just open in a new window so I can use the roundcube !

How to fix this?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Frame
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 04:45:00 AM »
so you have just updated your version of Roundcube? what versions have you gone from/to?

I have never tried to run rc in a frame myself but after a quick look at the code it seems to me that the clickjacking error cannot appear when the x-frame option is set to false. so may double check that it is set correctly.

it should be set in your config.inc.php file not in defaults.inc.php and it should be a Boolean value of false not a string value.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline jacoline

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 02:30:36 AM »
Updated from the previous to the latest!

I have this in my personal config file:
$config['x_frame_options'] = 'sameorigin';

If I change this to 'false' / 'no' / 'yes' I get this clickjacking and can not access roundcube. But yes - it is opening in the frame but no access!

And the "sameorigin" gets the frame error
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:36:30 AM by jacoline »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 02:35:36 AM »
Make sure your not putting quotes around false, that would make it a string and the setting invalid.

Offline jacoline

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 02:38:33 AM »
Make sure your not putting quotes around false, that would make it a string and the setting invalid.

/doh that was the error. Thank you! :)