Themes & Styling > Theme Releases

Modified Larry Skins with additional colorful themes

<< < (3/4) > >>

dwasifark:
Hi,

Using these skins with 1.5rc, the message list in widescreen view contains the message size on its own line in each item:

Can that be suppressed to tighten up the list?

dwasifark:

--- Quote from: dwasifark on September 05, 2021, 01:08:10 PM ---Hi,

Using these skins with 1.5rc, the message list in widescreen view contains the message size on its own line in each item:

--- End quote ---

With some help from a friend, I figured out how to fix this.  mail.min.css in each skin directory needs an additional section added to suppress the size display.

In each of the Modified Larry Skin directories, run this:

--- Code: ---sed -i 's/.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/.widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none}.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/g' mail.min.css
--- End code ---

This adds the additional setting .widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none} at the appropriate place.

ybritozamora:
Greetings, I really like the blue theme that you created but I would like to know how to modify the blue color in the logins part, that instead of that blue, it is a lighter blue, example on a # c9dfed color.

How can I change the color at least in that part, and in the part when they log in.

congratulations on your very good work.

texxasrulez:

--- Quote from: dwasifark on September 06, 2021, 12:56:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: dwasifark on September 05, 2021, 01:08:10 PM ---Hi,

--- End quote ---

With some help from a friend, I figured out how to fix this.  mail.min.css in each skin directory needs an additional section added to suppress the size display.

In each of the Modified Larry Skin directories, run this:

--- Code: ---sed -i 's/.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/.widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none}.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/g' mail.min.css
--- End code ---

This adds the additional setting .widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none} at the appropriate place.

--- End quote ---

Hey dwasifark, I have taken your suggestion and added to my skins. Sorry for the long delay but I do not come here often and see any comments. In the future if you have more questions or suggestions, please goto my github repos and open the issue there and I can take care of it in a more timely fashion.

I thank you for you interest in my work.

texxasrulez:

--- Quote from: ybritozamora on September 22, 2021, 04:43:16 PM ---Greetings, I really like the blue theme that you created but I would like to know how to modify the blue color in the logins part, that instead of that blue, it is a lighter blue, example on a # c9dfed color.

How can I change the color at least in that part, and in the part when they log in.

congratulations on your very good work.

--- End quote ---

Hey ybritozamora, I am sorry for the late reply but I do not check here very often. In the future, goto my github repos and submit requests there and I can be quicker. In response to your question, that is an image located in the blue-larry skins subfolder of images and is named linen_login.jpg. You can tweak the color of the image to your liking there.

I thank you for you interest in my work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version