Author Topic: Modified Larry Skins with additional colorful themes  (Read 39131 times)

Offline texxasrulez

Modified Larry Skins with additional colorful themes
« on: May 31, 2017, 12:06:59 AM »
These themes are compatible with 1.6. Now ...

If you have requests or concerns, please visit my github repo at https://github.com/texxasrulez/roundcube_skins to submit issues there so I can see them in a timely fasion. Again thank you all for you interest and I hope y'all have a great day ...

These themes are compatible with 1.4. Now ...

**UPDATE**
I have updated (July 2020) with better watermark, logo and favicon images to match each skin color as well as CSS improvements.I have also totally redesigned the tabs. Let me know what you think ...

I have just released some Roundcube Skins based off of Larry for Roundcube 1.3. I have also included themes for several plugins so they will be good "out of the box". You can check them out at my github repo here https://github.com/texxasrulez/Roundcube_Skins. I have some minor CSS changes to do. I am waiting for RC1.3 release to finalize. Any feedback on skins is appreciated ..

Edit Add: These skins are ready for use on Roundcube 1.3. Please check them out and let me know if there are any issues, or missed colors somewhere. This was a lot of lines of CSS to go through and several plugins. It took a week to make sure I simulated every instance I could think of using Roundcube to make sure colors compliment each other.

Edit Add: These skins are ready for use on Roundcube 1.4

Thanks and Enjoy ....   8)

Thumbnails

Screenshots of Widescreen Mail
Autumn Mail

Black Mail

Blue Mail

Blue Calendar (only showing this one, the rest are all colored for their themes as this is)

Green Mail

Grey Mail

Pink Mail

Plata Mail

Summer Mail

Teal Mail

Violet Mail

« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 12:52:06 PM by texxasrulez »

Offline hermawan_fsi

Re: Modified Larry Skins with additional colorful themes
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:43:54 PM »
i am just install and i have this error.
FILE NOT FOUND

The requested resource was not found!
Please contact your server-administrator.
/mail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.managesieve

Offline hermawan_fsi

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 11:20:20 PM »
sorry i miss.. problem already solve.. what i did is copy skin too to plugins folder..

Offline mckaygerhard

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 02:09:05 PM »
i i ask for some skyn developer for  an important information based on user xperience: all the larry skin theme based, the messages are not well made visible to users..

alert and messages in classic skin its in the middle of the screen so user "must" have to see it..

in larrry are at the corner so if user are distracted dont see it!

please how can i configure this or move it to more in the center for this skins, i open a github issue?

Offline texxasrulez

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 11:48:40 PM »
That is a personal choice. I personally HATE when alerts and pops ups appear in the middle of my screen. I have no plans to move any notifications. The mechanisms that control that are within the jqueryui plugin. I do not remember exactly where as it has been a while since I dug into this. With a little time and luck, you will get what you desire. Have a good one ....

Offline Luna Moon

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 09:44:49 AM »
I also personally prefer if messages don't interrupt because they pop up in the middle.

I enjoyed the color schemes. Good job, texxasrulez.

Offline sayag125

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 03:51:16 PM »
The color scheme is amazing, i just check it, thanks for sharing the precious themes..i really like it.

Offline dwasifark

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 11:46:03 PM »
Very nice!  Will you update this thread when you have 1.4 compatibility?

Offline texxasrulez

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 12:12:17 AM »
I appreciate the positive feedback. I have been absent a while because I have left my beloved Texas and moved to Southern California to start something new. I am just now in a place to start working on various projects again in what little spare time I have now. I am about to try and apply this to version 1.4. Thank you all ...

Offline texxasrulez

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2019, 01:27:02 AM »
These are compatible now. Thank you for your interest ...

Very nice!  Will you update this thread when you have 1.4 compatibility?

Offline dwasifark

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2021, 01:08:10 PM »
Hi,

Using these skins with 1.5rc, the message list in widescreen view contains the message size on its own line in each item:

Can that be suppressed to tighten up the list?

Offline dwasifark

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2021, 12:56:28 AM »
Hi,

Using these skins with 1.5rc, the message list in widescreen view contains the message size on its own line in each item:

With some help from a friend, I figured out how to fix this.  mail.min.css in each skin directory needs an additional section added to suppress the size display.

In each of the Modified Larry Skin directories, run this:

Code: [Select]
sed -i 's/.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/.widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none}.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/g' mail.min.css
This adds the additional setting .widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none} at the appropriate place.

Offline ybritozamora

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2021, 04:43:16 PM »
Greetings, I really like the blue theme that you created but I would like to know how to modify the blue color in the logins part, that instead of that blue, it is a lighter blue, example on a # c9dfed color.

How can I change the color at least in that part, and in the part when they log in.

congratulations on your very good work.

Offline texxasrulez

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2023, 12:41:54 PM »
Hi,

With some help from a friend, I figured out how to fix this.  mail.min.css in each skin directory needs an additional section added to suppress the size display.

In each of the Modified Larry Skin directories, run this:

Code: [Select]
sed -i 's/.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/.widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none}.widescreen .messagelist tr.flagged td.subject span.date,/g' mail.min.css
This adds the additional setting .widescreen .messagelist td.subject span.size{display:none} at the appropriate place.

Hey dwasifark, I have taken your suggestion and added to my skins. Sorry for the long delay but I do not come here often and see any comments. In the future if you have more questions or suggestions, please goto my github repos and open the issue there and I can take care of it in a more timely fashion.

I thank you for you interest in my work.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 12:45:50 PM by texxasrulez »

Offline texxasrulez

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2023, 12:45:29 PM »
Greetings, I really like the blue theme that you created but I would like to know how to modify the blue color in the logins part, that instead of that blue, it is a lighter blue, example on a # c9dfed color.

How can I change the color at least in that part, and in the part when they log in.

congratulations on your very good work.

Hey ybritozamora, I am sorry for the late reply but I do not check here very often. In the future, goto my github repos and submit requests there and I can be quicker. In response to your question, that is an image located in the blue-larry skins subfolder of images and is named linen_login.jpg. You can tweak the color of the image to your liking there.

I thank you for you interest in my work.