Author Topic: PHP upgrade broke Roundcube  (Read 2337 times)

Offline jktrigg

PHP upgrade broke Roundcube
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:51:02 PM »
Running Roundcube 1.2.5 on FreeBSD 10.3. When I upgraded to the latest version of php 5.6, sending mail broke. So I upgraded to php 7.1, and now it lets me log in, I see my folders, but there are no messages in my folders and all of the action buttons except Mark are grayed out. My config.ini.php is relatively simple, and nothing is logging. Where do I start? Oh, also, enable_installer=false didn't work so I chmod'ed installer to be unreadable by anyone but root and apache24 runs as www.

/* Local configuration for Roundcube Webmail */

$config['db_dsnw'] = 'sqlite:////var/db/roundcube/data?mode=0646';

$config['default_host'] = 'localhost';

$config['smtp_user'] = '%u';

$config['smtp_pass'] = '%p';

$config['support_url'] = 'mailto:postmaster@example.com';

$config['des_key'] = '[redacted]';

$config['plugins'] = array('additional_message_headers', 'archive', 'attachment_reminder', 'enigma', 'example_addressbook', 'hide_blockquote', 'identity_select', 'managesieve', 'markasjunk', 'new_user_dialog', 'password', 'show_additional_headers', 'subscriptions_option', 'userinfo', 'vcard_attachments');

$config['enable_installer'] = false;

$config['spellcheck_engine'] = 'pspell';

$config['mime_types'] = '/usr/local/etc/apache24/mime.types';

Offline jktrigg

Re: PHP upgrade broke Roundcube
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 11:38:44 PM »
And I'm officially an idiot. I forgot that since the last time I used Roundcube on the system where I work on the server, I had switched browsers, and the NoScript-equivalent in Chrome hadn't been set to allow my mailhost to run Javascript. It's working now.