Author Topic: Server Error: UID MOVE: Mailbox doesn't exist: Deleted Messages (0.000 + 0.000 s  (Read 6749 times)

Offline aaplmike

Hello.

I have one user who is getting this error. I had him go to Preferences -> Special Folders and asked him to make sure his Trash was set to "Deleted Messages", as this was the default setup. However, neither Junk nor Trash had an entry, and when he clicks on the dropdown only "INBOX" and "Sent Messages" are available.

When I do it with my account, I see all 4 (INBOX, Sent Messages, Junk and Deleted Messages).

How do get the last two added to his account so that he has that functionality?

Thanks

Offline aaplmike

Looking at his record in sqlite.db, he has a ref to Trash and Deleted, where as no other users do:

13|someuser|localhost|2017-07-15 22:59:18|2017-07-19 17:06:27|en_US|a:2:{s:17:"message_threading";a:2:{s:5:"Trash";b:0;s:6:"Delete";b:0;}s:11:"client_hash";s:32:"***************************";}

Might that be related?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Persumably the user has deleted those folders so they should go to the folder management screen and recreate them. Then they will show up in the special folder options.

That entry from your db refers to the threaded messages display setting for those folders.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦