Author Topic: SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error No. [600]  (Read 5930 times)

Offline bjorntj

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error No. [600]
« on: August 23, 2017, 03:50:04 PM »
After I installed Roundcube 1.3.0, I often get this error when trying to open a new email in a folder:

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [600]

Never had those errors before, and I have been using 1.2.x and 1.1.x in many years before. And nothing has changed on the imap side, still using the same version of Dovecot.
Is this a known problem or?

Regards,

BTJ
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:
"It's even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error No. [600]
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 04:54:04 PM »
Looks at the source I can only see three places that error could be coming from:
1. A password plugin driver (unlikely since that not when your getting the error)
2. The enigma plugin (unlikely unless your using the enigma plugin)
3. A unsupported database driver (don't see why this would only happen somtimes)

Is there anything in your logs?

Offline bjorntj

Re: SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error No. [600]
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 05:09:47 PM »
When you said Enigma, it got me thinking... And yes, we have not used that plugin before but when installing 1.3.0, I thought "nice to have" and it is installed now. But I do not think anyone is actually using this plugin, so I will disable it and see if the error appears again...

BTJ
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:
"It's even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"