Author Topic: custom_logo working partially after 1.3.0 upgrade  (Read 3799 times)

Offline lonestar

custom_logo working partially after 1.3.0 upgrade
« on: September 25, 2017, 08:54:32 AM »
Hello,

since when I upgraded from 1.2.x to 1.3.0 (and now also 1.3.1), the custom logo that I have configured for multiple webmail domains on my server is only displayed on the main login page, but after login it doesn't show anymore in the top left corner. When I refresh the page I can see that the logo is displayed for a fraction of a second but then it disappears and there is only the dark grey background from Larry theme. I've tried switching to Classic theme but there is no difference.

Is there anything that should be done for making the custom logo display again in the main page?

Thanks.
Luigi

Offline flbestpa

Re: custom_logo working partially after 1.3.0 upgrade
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »
I had a similar problem, it was easier to adjust the skin itself.
By changing the default images inside the skin.

In my case
I checked the /etc/roundcubeemail/config.inc.php
which was set to $config['skin'] = 'classic';
Went to install directory of roudcube and inside the skin/%skinname%/images directory
and replaced all the existing logos.

If you are using custom skin then maybe update that first.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Offline lonestar

Re: custom_logo working partially after 1.3.0 upgrade
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 09:09:46 AM »
I had a similar problem, it was easier to adjust the skin itself.

Hey, thank you for reply.
Yes of course this would be a good solution if I was using the same logo for all the hosted domains.
But I host different domains each with a different logo to be showing on the pages, and that's exactly the purpose that the custom_logo plugin addresses.

We are now at release 1.3.3 but nothing has changed from this point of view, the issue is still present.