Author Topic: Roundcube + Dovecot = funny errors  (Read 6201 times)

Offline markg85

Roundcube + Dovecot = funny errors
« on: August 01, 2006, 08:25:40 AM »
Hey,

one of the first thing is noted with roundcube it that when i send a message to myself to test it a bit it tells me that the message could not be send.. but when i`m going back to my inbox the message is there... clearly a bug of some kind :P

btw.. which imap deamons are fully supported?

Reload

Re: Roundcube + Dovecot = funny errors
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 08:51:21 AM »
Quote from: markg85
one of the first thing is noted with roundcube it that when i send a message to myself to test it a bit it tells me that the message could not be send.. but when i`m going back to my inbox the message is there... clearly a bug of some kind :P

Please take a look at the error log (Log directory) and make a new ticket so the Dev team can find a solution.

Offline markg85

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 10:50:01 AM »
why is the ticket system a register only system... it really isn`t improving the willingless of putting a ticket in there.. besidesi already registered here and there is a bugs section here to.. (this part)..

and the problem solved itself..
i just wanted to try it again and somehow it now gave a green message :P... don`t know why.. maybe the server and my computer needed the reboot but i can`t seem to duplicate the error..

though i did found another small error.. when i send a message i return to the inbox.. but somehow the inbox folder isn`t refreshed.. cause it sais i have 1 new message while i actually have 3!! :)

Offline yllar

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 11:55:54 AM »
Quote from: markg85
/---/
though i did found another small error.. when i send a message i return to the inbox.. but somehow the inbox folder isn`t refreshed.. cause it sais i have 1 new message while i actually have 3!! :)
set caching to FALSE
irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/#roundcube