Third Party Contributions > API Based Plugins

New Plugin: CalDAVZap

(1/6) > >>

Loguithat1955:
Since no one of the calendar plugins do successfully sync with Roundcube or have problems with recurring events or duplicate events, i have written a small plugin which includes the wonderful CalDAVZap directly in to Roundcube. SSO is working, as long, as you use the same credentials for Roundcube and your CalDAV source. You must have a working instance of CalDAVZap first on the same server.

Currently only Larry Skin is supported, since this plugin was designed only as a workaround for my personal need, but i would like to share it with the community. You can find the plugin at https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/offerel/caldavzap

dase:
Hi,

did you try your plugin with ownClod/nextCloud implementation of CalDAV?

D.

Loguithat1955:
At my personal server, it works with SabreDAV 3.20. But it should work with all CalDAV servers, because it uses a only standard CalDAVZap package. It works also with the CarDAV plug-in from Benjamin Schieder, because it uses only JavaScript. No ancient SabreDAV vobject implementation. Nextcloud uses SabreDAV 3.2.2 as DAV base for calendar, contact and file operations. Maybe you must config the path to your needs in config.js but tjhas all.

rebeldu31:
Hi,

I tried to use it with Nextcloud calendar but I have a white screen. But I am not sure to have put the information in a right way.

And, in the config.js file you specify "For shared calendars see the delegation option in globalAccountSettings, globalNetworkCheckSettings and globalNetworkAccountSettings" but the option "globalAccountSettings" not exist in this file.

It would be necessary as well to have examples in your configuration file.

Loguithat1955:
config.js isnt used for this plugin. Instead it uses config_rc.js with its on setup type. This should be the default case, when you haven't changed something. If there is a white screen, something is missconfigured. Could you please tell me more? At least errors in the browsers console.log and the logfiles of your webserver (if the problem is a server problem).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version