Author Topic: send emails through multiple servers using one login screen in RoundCube  (Read 2970 times)

Offline _mash_

I am using the latest version of round cube. My mail are in different servers. I wanted to login to them using one screen.
$config['default_host'] =  array('singlehost.domain.com' => 'domain1.com', 'singlehost.domain.com' => 'domain2.com');
When we use this method we have to select the correct server. I wanted to automatically feed the system with correct server details when we enter the email address.(I assume that this can be achieved by using if-else conditions.)
Any one knows how to do it?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: send emails through multiple servers using one login screen in RoundCube
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »
depending on exactly what you need have you tried the %s macro for default_host? that uses the domain part of the username - see https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/config/defaults.inc.php#L134
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline _mash_

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 02:57:05 AM »
Thanks for your response. But it is not working because the domain name after the @sign of email address doesn't match with the server name.The server has a different name.So I need to map them. The domain name and server name that maps to it can be given from a table.So I need help to map them. When the user enter the email address, the system should check the domain name and map the server name which related to it.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 04:32:08 AM »
sounds like a plugin is the way to go, probably on the authenticate hook https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Plugin-Hooks#authenticate
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…