Author Topic: lost my email box  (Read 3328 times)

Offline peterw48

lost my email box
« on: March 27, 2018, 02:13:40 AM »
 :'( The domain name wbisfinancial.com.au is no longer registered this has left me unable to get to 6 years of client emails. Is it still possible that roundcube can open it for me. I have sent myself an email and it hasn't been rejected so I'm hoping there might be some way of restoring it. HELP! HELP!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: lost my email box
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 03:03:10 AM »
Roundcube is the name of the webmail software being using by your email provider. Something they installed on their servers. You need to talk to them. If you are unsure who that is they try asking the people you purchased your hosting from.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline peterw48

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 06:15:38 PM »
unfortunately I got a friend to install it as I'm not computer savy. So he said it was a free site and i didn't have to pay for it. I've just taken it to be a site which stored the details and could access it when ever.

Offline peterw48

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 06:28:14 PM »
I have done a bit of research and found out that server has no longer continued with this service and ended it last Wednesday. I found out the company and the ABN. and this is still current to 2022. It also had the email address so I asked what was happening. I haven't as yet received a reply.