Author Topic: Login ok, but RC still not working  (Read 3692 times)

Offline labeske

Login ok, but RC still not working
« on: May 16, 2018, 05:28:11 AM »
Hello everyone !
I finally decide to post here because I didn't find any solution on the web that worked for me :/

I explain my situation :
I installed RC 1.2.9 on my Raspbian 9 home server, who was already running Nginx/Dovecot/Postfix/MariaDB.
Everything in the install worked like a charm, no errors and the final test of IMAP & SMTP worked fine.
I use Evolution to connect on that mail server so I did receive the "Test message from roundcube".
Login to RC is ok, but I can't send or receive any mails (seems to be running into void with the loading logo visible) and all of my folders (who are well detected) are empty !

I tried several differents configurations but I'm completely stuck right now. Maybe a fresh look over the situation will lead me to fixing this issue :)
Stranges things are there is no errors nowhere (in the log directory of RC, or in /var/log/mail.* etc...).
And when I create a new directory in Evolution for example it appears instantly in RC, but no matter what I do it still being empty.
Note that RC also get stuck (at least for a while) when I try to access preferences settings, and never shows the menu I asked for.

I am a bit lost right now so don't hesitate to tell me any ideas or leads !

Have a nice day :D

ps : I can post config output if needed

------------------------------------------------
RC 1.2.9 --> Nginx/Dovecot/Postfix/MariaDB
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:41:10 AM by labeske »

Offline alec

Re: Login ok, but RC still not working
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:11:20 AM »
Looks like X-Frame-Options related issue. Configure http server to allow frames.

Offline labeske

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:36:26 AM »
Looks like you are the man :)

My nginx.conf was already set with frames allowed
Code: [Select]
add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
But I saw just few lines after that my Content-Security-Policy was misconfigured, I commented the line and everything just appear  :D
I know it looks like a noob story but please don't laugh at me it was really a pain in my a** !

Thank you so much alec.

Offline jlbrown

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 01:58:29 AM »
Having the same issue after upgrading from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7. Things worked fine before the upgrade, but now I get the folders, but no emails listed. Apache's configured for frames:

Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

(I'm also using the plugin twofactor_gauthenticator if that is relevant)

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks, James.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 02:20:56 AM »
is there anything in your rc error log or in the browser console? try with all plugins disabled. without an error of some kind there is not much any one can do to help.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline jlbrown

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 02:37:31 AM »
Running:

Code: [Select]
sudo php [path-to-Roundcube]/bin/install-jsdeps.sh
Fixed it.