Author Topic: kolab/calendar in RC 1.3.6 and error 500 (PHP Fatal error:...)  (Read 14512 times)

Offline Josef Karliak

Hi there,
  I've installed kolab/calendar plugin with its requirement, when I click on Calendar in the RC, I get an error 500.
  In the RC log I see :
[28-Jun-2018 06:37:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to protected method rcmail_output_html::search_form() from context 'calendar_ui' in /srv/www/roundcubemail/plugins/calendar/lib/calendar_ui.php:817
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/www/roundcubemail/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1145): calendar_ui->resources_search_form(Array)
#1 [internal function]: rcmail_output_html->xml_command(Array)
#2 /srv/www/roundcubemail/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1013): preg_replace_callback('/<roundcube:([-...', Array, '<roundcube:obje...')
#3 /srv/www/roundcubemail/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(634): rcmail_output_html->parse_xml('<roundcube:obje...')
#4 /srv/www/roundcubemail/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(488): rcmail_output_html->parse('calendar', false)
#5 /srv/www/roundcubemail/plugins/calendar/calendar.php(338): rcmail_output_html->send('calendar.calend...')
#6 /usr/share/php7/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php(493): calendar->calendar_view()
#7 /srv/www/roundcubemail/index.php(295): rcube_plugin_api->exec_action('calendar.index')
 in /srv/www/roundcubemail/plugins/calendar/lib/calendar_ui.php on line 817

Running on PHP 7 and apache 2.4

What did I missed ?
  Thanks and best regards
  J.Karliak

Offline alec

Re: kolab/calendar in RC 1.3.6 and error 500 (PHP Fatal error:...)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 03:25:48 AM »
Looks like this version of the plugin works only with git-master version of Roundcube.

Offline Josef Karliak

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 04:59:57 AM »
Damn it,
I see you're right. Co is there some other calendar plugin for non-git version ? I've installation from Opensuse repo, so the uptade is installet automatically.
Thanks and best regards
J.Karliak

Offline patwoconnell

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 12:44:14 PM »
I encountered exactly the same error with Roundcube 1.3.8 on a Raspberry Pi that to date only uses PHP 7.0.  Being a Roundcube Newbe, can one of you explain how you can see it was a version mismatch?
If you solved this error, was it reinstalling to the git-master version?

Offline patwoconnell

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 02:13:12 PM »
Apologies if answering one's own post is bad form, but I found the answer.

Just comment out the offending line in ./plugins/calendar/lib/calendar_ui.php

So far it works fine.