Author Topic: Should I?  (Read 5821 times)

Offline jackdelamare

Should I?
« on: January 25, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »
Hello,

I have recently found RoundCube and got pretty excited about it. I used SquirrelMail currently (not the HTML one, just the basic text one) simply because it came with my hosting package. The problem is I e-mail a lot and need HTML e-mail. Roundcube apparently offers HTML e-mail. Am I right? Does it work like Microsoft Exchange with the full HTML editor for an e-mail with text colours and fonts or does it use basic text?

I am attempting to install it on my server now but I am not so great at doing this. I am following instructions (currently waiting for it up upload to my server) and I thought I would ask to maybe check out a demo. I noticed the official demo is offline so is there anybody who would be willing to let me use their demo or even set up a random account for me to test? I would just like to see how it runs before I move onto it.

Much appreciated!

Jack

EDIT: I uploaded the files a followed two instructions and it didn't work... "Database Error". Please help. Thanks

Offline jackdelamare

Re: Should I?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »
I managed to get my host to upload RoundCube and I have it working now so thanks for the help!
One slight problem though, when I click on "Sent", nothing comes up and it doesn't say loading at the top and then if I click back onto inbox nothing happens. Common error?