Author Topic: Works brilliantly!!!  (Read 6242 times)

Offline GekkePrutser

Works brilliantly!!!
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:05:09 PM »
Hi Roundcube team,

I saw a lot of posts about problems here, but I just wanted to say that 0.1-rc2 works absolutely brilliantly here.

I haven't come across any bugs at all. All features work fine and it looks and works great! I'm very happy to have found a webmail that supports autosave and is not 'last-century' like squirrelmail is. (I found roundcube after the umpteenth time that squirrelmail kicked me out after spending 30 minutes writing an email, which of course hadn't been saved).

All the Ajax stuff works great and without a hitch on both IE and Safari browsers (the only ones I use it with). It is really a delight to work with.

So thanks Roundcube team, if your second release candidate of version 0.1 is already that stable, you must be using a very good structure and programming methodology.

I also love the cleanliness of the design and the cool icons.

So keep up the great job!

Offline amit290

Re: Works brilliantly!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »
Ill second that ! Was looking for an alternative to the heavy duty Horde application suite - which I only use for webmail. I think I found it here following a recommendation on another forum :). Keep up the good work. Thanks!! 8)

Offline stevef1011

Re: Works brilliantly!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
I just have to add my two bits, also. I searched the internet for an email package and found squirrelmail and horde first (part of my Cpanel from my host). I wanted something customizable. Tried them out but couldn't even get past the installation process on both! Wound up totally frustrated. Then I found RC and what a difference. Finally something that works, and so well put together and not as complex. Kudos to Brett and the team.