Miscellaneous > Roundcube Discussion

Questions

(1/2) > >>

CarpCharacin:
I installed composer into my roundcube directory because I was planning on installing a plugin, but now I'm not, is it safe to leave Composer without configuring the composer.json?  Also, I have SpamAssasin installed, but how do I send the spam emails into the junk folder automatically?

SKaero:

--- Quote from: CarpCharacin on August 03, 2018, 10:08:25 AM ---I installed composer into my roundcube directory because I was planning on installing a plugin, but now I'm not, is it safe to leave Composer without configuring the composer.json?

--- End quote ---
Yes.

--- Quote from: CarpCharacin on August 03, 2018, 10:08:25 AM ---Also, I have SpamAssasin installed, but how do I send the spam emails into the junk folder automatically?

--- End quote ---
You need to set that up in whatever filtering system you have installed on your mail server.

CarpCharacin:
How would I go about setting up the filtering system?  I don't have much experience with mail servers.

GarrettRos:

--- Quote from: CarpCharacin on August 03, 2018, 10:08:25 AM ---I got Rad-140 Testolone and installed composer into my roundcube directory because I was planning on installing a plugin, but now I'm not, is it safe to leave Composer without configuring the composer.json?  Also, I have SpamAssasin installed, but how do I send the spam emails into the junk folder automatically?

--- End quote ---

You'd be better off just googling that and finding a guide that'll lead you step-by-step, Carp. Too complicated to go over like this.

CarpCharacin:

--- Quote from: GarrettRos on August 16, 2018, 07:52:57 AM ---You'd be better off just googling that and finding a guide that'll lead you step-by-step, Carp. Too complicated to go over like this.

--- End quote ---
Do you have a link to a guide?  I haven't been able to find one that works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version