Author Topic: Field Mapping for importing into Address Book  (Read 4738 times)

Offline AndyD53

Field Mapping for importing into Address Book
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:32:17 AM »
I am trying to import contacts into RC 1.2.9, using a csv file, very basic information, the problem is I cannot find field name and value for Email Type field.
I have tried Email Type with a value of work but it imports as Other, I have some contact with 2 emails and want them with differing Email Types. I have tried finding a list of field names but have failed. Many thanks

Offline ModernCentre

Re: Field Mapping for importing into Address Book
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 04:15:16 AM »
I am having the same issue as AndyD53. Does anyone know to do this?
Thank-you!

Offline alec

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 05:28:41 AM »
Here's the list of supported labels: https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_csv2vcard.php#L168-L293 (use the labels on the right of =>).

Offline ModernCentre

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »
Hi alec,

Thank-you for the reply and the info.
We cannot get the labels from 190, 192, 194, (the ones relating to type) to work. Additionally, Line 193 does not work either "E-mail Address", but Primary Email and Secondary Email work (Lines 252 and 253)

Is there a setting I need to change? A specific order things need to go in? Punctuation? Thank-you!

Offline ModernCentre

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 09:21:38 PM »
Here I have tried to attach a .jpg of a demo record that used all the Outlook headers, to make it easy to see which were not displayed. Here is what was in the .csv file (comma-delimited) :

First NameMiddle NameLast NameTitleSuffixNicknameGiven YomiSurname YomiE-mail AddressE-mail 2 AddressE-mail 3 AddressHome PhoneHome Phone 2Business PhoneBusiness Phone 2Mobile PhoneCar PhoneOther PhonePrimary PhonePagerBusiness FaxHome FaxOther FaxCompany Main PhoneCallbackRadio PhoneTelexTTY/TDD PhoneIMAddressJob TitleDepartmentCompanyOffice LocationManager's NameAssistant's NameAssistant's PhoneCompany YomiBusiness StreetBusiness CityBusiness StateBusiness Postal CodeBusiness Country/RegionHome StreetHome CityHome StateHome Postal CodeHome Country/RegionOther StreetOther CityOther StateOther Postal CodeOther Country/RegionPersonal Web PageSpouseSchoolsHobbyLocationWeb PageBirthdayAnniversaryNotes
First NameMiddle NameLast NameTitleSuffixNicknameGiven YomiSurname YomiA@A.COMb@b.comc@c.com9876986712312341536317943112341234123412341231234231231234541Primary PhonePagerBusiness Fax12341234121234123412Company Main PhoneCallbackRadio PhoneTelexTTY/TDD PhoneIMAddressJob TitleDepartmentCompanyOffice LocationManager's NameAssistant's NameAssistant's PhoneCompany YomiBusiness StreetBusiness CityBusiness StateBusiness Postal CodeBusiness Country/RegionHome StreetHome CityHome StateHome Postal CodeHome Country/RegionOther StreetOther CityOther StateOther Postal CodeOther Country/RegionPersonal Web PageSpouseSchoolsHobbyLocationWeb Page36810AnniversaryNotes

p.s. Notes displayed Notes.

Offline alec

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 01:52:03 AM »
The type labels are not supported. I don't know why "E-mail Address" would not work, maybe a bug.