Author Topic: Kolab calendar share settings  (Read 11110 times)

Offline pt

Kolab calendar share settings
« on: November 30, 2015, 06:25:34 PM »
Currently have the kolab calendar and libcalendaring plugins installed but do not get the sharing tab in the edit calendar properties like it shows here:
http://roundcubemail.sourceforge.net/doc/help/kolab/en_US/_plugins/calendar/sharing.html.   What other settings need to be set?  Anyone have a clue of what is missing and needs to be done?  Can't find any instructions past the install instructions for the plugins.

Also is this the most recent and relevant plugin to enable ical and caldav for the kolab calender?
https://gitlab.awesome-it.de/kolab/roundcube-plugins/tree/feature_caldav

Offline alec

Re: Kolab calendar share settings
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 02:17:22 AM »
The Sharing tab comes from 'acl' plugin. Your imap server must support IMAP ACL.

Offline thecode

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 07:20:07 AM »
Sorry to bump after so many days this topic but it is exactly what I need. I have a Roundcube installation with Calendar Plugin (from Kolab) using mysql databse as backend. All works well but I need to share calendar. Following the suggestion of alec I installed last version of dovecot with IMAP Sharing Folders support. I tested it and it works well using roundcubemail and acl plugin for sharing IMAP folders. However I still cannot see the Sharing TAB in Calendar Properties.
Any suggestion?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:08:18 AM by thecode »

Offline nomad

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 06:23:33 AM »
Hi, any updates on this issue? I'm stuck here now as well. Dovecot installed, shared folders and ACL is working. Roundcube and Calendar as well, except the sharing.

Offline alec

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 08:09:35 AM »
Calendars sharing works with Kolab driver only.