Author Topic: Context path: /roundcubemail/* redirects to /?_task=login  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Billie85

Context path: /roundcubemail/* redirects to /?_task=login
« on: April 13, 2023, 05:25:36 PM »
Hey!

I run roundcube through the latest docker image:

roundcube/roundcubemail:latest-fpm-alpine (e2862e668dd0)

Code: [Select]
docker run --env-file /var/roundcube/roundcube.env --name roundcube --add-host host.docker.internal:host-gateway -v /var/www/roundcube:/var/www/html -p 9000:9000 -d --restart always roundcube/roundcubemail:latest-fpm-alpine
And access it through a Apache 2 server, the Alias serves the static content:

Alias /roundcubemail /var/www/roundcube/public_html
Where this line ensures every *.php file ends up on the FPM processor:

ProxyPassMatch "^/roundcubemail/(.*\.php(/.*)?)$" "fcgi://localhost:9000/var/www/html/$1"
I don't know what has changed, but this setup stopped working a few days ago. The issue seems to be, that Roundcube doesn't recognize the context path "roundcubemail/" from which it gets called.
The login page renders as usual, but the login-form action points to the root path (/?_task=login) without the context path ("roundcubemail/?_task=login"). So when I click on "Login" the POST request ends up not getting processed by FPM.

I didn't find any configuration setting to set the context path and I don't know which method Roundcube uses to determine it's current path? Does anybody have some clues?

Best regards,
Billie

Offline Billie85

Re: Context path: /roundcubemail/* redirects to /?_task=login
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 03:36:44 PM »
Apparently the issue is fixed: https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/8738

The solution was simply to set the new environment variable, e.g.

ROUNDCUBEMAIL_REQUEST_PATH=/roundcubemail
Thank you