Author Topic: Calendar data missing after upgrade  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Jools

Calendar data missing after upgrade
« on: April 04, 2019, 05:19:37 AM »
Hi All,

I just upgraded 1.2.9 to 1.3.9 using the built in script.  Roundcube itself updated fine, but I lost calendar access.  Not a problem, followed this link https://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=24453.0 and recovered calendar access but all of the entries in the default calendar are missing.  I've gone to the database and the calendar tables are there, but if I export the calendar contents using the export wizard, the file comes up containing:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Roundcube libcalendaring 1.3.9//Sabre//Sabre VObject 2.1.3//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
END:VCALENDAR

and nothing else.

Next thought was that maybe, during the upgrade, the config.inc.php for calendar may have been overwritten. Checked that file and it was still the original one with database set as the driver and I upgraded the calendar plugin but it still shows nothing.~

Anyone had the same?

Thanks,

Jools

Offline Jools

Re: Calendar data missing after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 04:44:35 AM »
OK, update time.

The way I'm upgrading is copying the existing installation to a new server and then upgrading that.   removed the upgraded 1.3.9 install, dropped the database and copied over the original install from the production server, and copied over the database from it.   Interesting this is that even with the original roundcube install and the original database, on the new server, there's calendar entries showing.

Offline biomix

Re: Calendar data missing after upgrade
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 10:09:33 AM »
Hi there,

Were you able to fix your problem? My calendar entries have just disappeared with no reason at all. I don't think the app was even updated. So, if you solved your issue and could share it with me, I would be very grateful!