Author Topic: Unable to delete email with roundcube rc2  (Read 9657 times)

Offline dji

Re: Unable to delete email with roundcube rc2
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 12:56:47 PM »
Actually Peanutb's suggestion worked for me. I created a Trash folder and I'm able to delete emails now.

Oops...addendum. I just found the other post with the global fix (by changing the main.inc file):
http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2805.0

Offline Tonyrc

Re: Unable to delete email with roundcube rc2
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 08:17:53 AM »
Recently downloaded & installed Roundcube and I too have this problem.
Only a Shift+Delete key will delete messages
Both the icon & drag&drop into Inbox_Trash give the message;
"Could not move the message"

Please advise when a fix is available.

P.S. I think I'm on this release, it would also be helpful to include the version number somewhere on the main page, possibly under the logo at top left!

Offline tom555

Unable to delete email with roundcube rc2
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 09:45:47 AM »
I have a "solution" for this problem. Just click on "Compact" and then klick on "Check for new Messages". For me it works and all the "Zombie" Mails are gone. Sure it would be great, if this bug can be fixed in the future but i can live with it at the moment.

About your complaint for bad support:
You should think about the fact, that the whole work is done in the spare time of the developers. They are not paid for the work they do here. So it is not possible that every bug is fixed in a few minutes, they surely have some other things to do than develop roundcube. Please think over that fact before complaining about bad support. This is a great Project.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 11:16:33 AM by tom555 »

Offline garrettw

Problem fixed
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »
Open the file main.inc.php in the config directory. Change the value of $rcmail_['create_default_folders'] = FALSE to TRUE. This will automatically create the folders inbox, drafts, sent, junk, and trash. You should be able to delete mail now.

Offline Wazooka

Unable to delete email with roundcube rc2
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »
Anyone know if this is fixed in the latest release?