Author Topic: Login works, but folders gives me "Connection to IMAP server failed"  (Read 3448 times)

Offline zylox

Hi!

I'm using Roundcube 0.1-rc2 and have no problem to login into my mail accounts, I can read and send messages and access the default folders listed on the left side. However, if I go to "Personal Settings" and then switch to the "Folders" tab I immediately get the message "Connection to IMAP server failed" and my session is terminated. I think this is really strange since the connection works fine until I hit the folders tab.

Update: I just noticed that my session is also terminated if I go to "Personal Settings" and then try to switch back to my mails by clicking my the "E-Mail" link next to the "Address Book" link. If I switch to "Address Book" instead of "Personal Settings" and then back to "E-Mail" it works.

Any ideas?

PHP 5.2.5 w/ Suhosin, Apache, IMAP Dovecot (current 1.xx version)

Thanks,
Jan

Offline mono76

Re: Login works, but folders gives me "Connection to IMAP server failed"
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 10:11:19 AM »
Hi !

I had the same problem with RC2 , but you can resolve it with this (i found the solution in the forums) :

Just comment this few lines into the file : program/steps/settings/func.inc
(use /*...*/)
This lines are around line 28-30
Code: [Select]
/*
if ($USER_DATA = $DB->fetch_assoc($sql_result))
{
 $username = $USER_DATA['username'] . (!strpos($USER_DATA['username'], '@') ? '@'.$USER_DATA['mail_host'] : '');
 $OUTPUT->set_pagetitle(sprintf('%s %s', rcube_label('settingsfor'), $username));
}
*/

This works with me, I hope it will work with you ;)

Offline zylox

Re: Login works, but folders gives me "Connection to IMAP server failed"
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 10:20:03 AM »
Hi mono76!

I had nearly given up hope, but now it is working! Thank you!

Jan