Author Topic: cannot login  (Read 6713 times)

Offline ioo

cannot login
« on: February 26, 2008, 05:48:46 PM »
I cannot log in. Communication with IMAP is working fine, courier logs user logging in, and if I provide wrong credentials I get "Bad password" error. But after a "successful" login I get redirected to /?_task=mail address and get again a login form. Sessions work fine (I tried the simple trick with incrementing my own session variable). Any ideas?

Offline Amadeus

Re: cannot login
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 05:50:40 PM »
Hallo,

Exactly the same thing here. In addition, if I provide wrong credentials, I don't get the "Bad Password". I just get a 500 after the 120 secs timeout and a:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /my-path/imap.inc (different line every time)

in my errors log. But that's hardly an issue. The issue is I cannot login. Behavior is exactly the same as the one described by ioo.

Any Ideas?

Thank You.

Offline Amadeus

Re: cannot login
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:09 AM »
Hallo Again,

This issue appears only on Apache. Not on IIS. At least in my case.

This seems to be resolved in SVN r932 and stays resolved until r1022, but there things get even worse. In r1022 and r1045, the login screen hangs until I finally get a HTTP 500. For the time being I'm using r938, but there are issues there too:

1. I had to set enable_caching to FALSE, or else the content of messages did not appear. All messages appeared empty.

2. I cannot delete or move any message from the INBOX folder. Messages in other folders can be deleted or moved. But if I move them to INBOX, these also stay there. They can no longer be moved or deleted. Others seem to have similar problems (http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2674.0)

I do not know if these issues exist in RC2 as well, since I never managed to use RC2.

I'll do some further research in the wiki. Roundcube is possibly the best free web mail. But there is still a lot of work to be done; features to be added. Elementary features such as the ability to resize columns. :) But anyway, this not the subject here...

Thank You Again.