Author Topic: HTML and bugs...  (Read 3102 times)

Offline ymartin

HTML and bugs...
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:11:26 AM »
First, I love the interface and I'm confident this email client will become a must with time and maturity... but ...

(...)

I have a lot of trouble with HTML mode... I explain :

- If I set my personal settings with "Compose HTML messages" OFF, all my emails are in text mode (it is normal) but, if I receive messages in HTML and want to answer, all HTML tags disappeared. It should be a good idea to switch automatically if messages are in HTML. I have to change my setting, to be able to answer without losing the format of the text, and most of the time to be able to understanding the content.

- If I set my personal settings with "Compose HTML messages" ON and what to answer or use the forward mode most of the time, messages become a strange parts of LEGO, incomprehensible and Attachments (in HTML mode) do not work very well.

- Good point, "Preview Pane" works very well. I would like to have this ability in editing mode !

- About attachments, most of the time, interface do not recognize files, but saving is working.

- Be able to switch HTML or Text signature depending of the setting (HTML or not)

---

- Attachments are not working correctly.
 If in rcmail config file, at the end there is an empty line after "?>", attachements displays won't work correctly !

---

Suggestions about options to add :

- (very useful, I have to use cut & paste all time) in "Signature setting" : to be able to have the signature in the bottom OR in the TOP of the message.

- File management client

- Filtering system (A good example with "Open Web Mail")

- To be able to create folders with more easiness

:P
---
Yves,
Canada