Author Topic: New to Roundcube - Please help  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Samazar

New to Roundcube - Please help
« on: August 01, 2019, 12:20:00 PM »
Hello fellow Roundcubers,

I just learnt about Roundcube and love the interface, I have a few questions:-

1. Is it available as a plug-in for popular browsers such as Safari on Mac, Google Chome (Mac & PC) and/or Explorer ?
2. Is it available as a mobile app under iOS and Android ?
3. I see that it has HTML formatting but how do I incorporate a signature (Logo + Address) at the end of my emails ?

I am in the process of forming a small start-up business and want a simple and reliable way of staying abreast with all my emails via my laptop and smartphone. I will need to receive and send document attachments (PDF, Word, Excel).

Any advice from experienced users and fellow members will be highly appreciated.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: New to Roundcube - Please help
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 12:39:22 PM »
1. Roundcube is a webmail application that runs in the browser therefore no plug-in is needed.
2. Roundcube is a webmail application and therefore doesn't have a mobile app, it would be better to use a email app connected directly to your email server.
3. HTML signatures can be create in Settings under Identities.

Offline Samazar

Re: New to Roundcube - Please help
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 04:43:36 AM »
SKaero - Thank you so much for your response, you have actually answered all my questions and that has really helped.

Can you point me to a reference that explains how to setup an email app under OSX & Windows and connect it directly to my mail server.