Author Topic: Roundcube 1.3.6 doesn't mark emails as "Read" after downloading to device  (Read 3329 times)

Offline robertb6

Hi, I can't find anything about this, hoping it's an easy assist...

When I log into my Roundcube 1.3.6 web interface, my list of e-mails shows random emails marked as unread even though they have been downloaded to my phone.  Any ideas why this might be happening and how to fix?

Thank you!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
roundcube is an imap client so its getting the read/unread flag for the message from your server. its an imap client that you are using on your phone too right? make sure your phone has sync back up with the server after you mark the message as read on your phone. if you are using a pop3 client on your phone then may be it has a setting to mark the message as read when you download it.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline robertb6

Thanks.  I am using a POP3 client on my iPhone.  I don't see a specific switch in my email account settings to mark an email as read upon download.  However, it is doing that on about 99% of the emails I download.  I just get one or two emails each day that show as "new" when I log in via web client.