Author Topic: RC Login problem  (Read 17083 times)

Offline limone

RC Login problem
« on: October 18, 2019, 07:46:03 AM »
Hello,
I have newly installed
Roundcube 1.3.10
MySQL 5.7.26
PHP 7.2.18
Apache 2.4.39
The last 3 through wampserver.
When I try to login to Roundcube, it doesn't succeed an I get an error: "Invalid request. No data was saved."
The error log says: ... DB Error: [1292] Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'created' at row 1..... for an SQL 'INSERT' statement for inserting a row for that login in table 'SESSION' in the RC database.
I am not versed with PHP, but It looks like this SQL statement is generated by ...\Webmail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_session_db.php lines 117-133.
With my limited knowledge I assume that probably the value for column 'created' of table 'session' should be $NOW but is  '0000-00-00 00:00:00'.
MySQL is setup with 'NO_ZERO_DATE', as is required with the newest versions, so the insert is not accepted by MySQL with the error as result.

Would this seem correct and does anyone know how to correct the situation such that the insert statement gets the correct datetime value.

Reactions would be highly appreciated,
Ciao ciao

Offline alec

Re: RC Login problem
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:25:34 PM »
Either this is not 1.3.10 or you did update not new installation, because there's no such column in session table.

Offline limone

Re: RC Login problem
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 09:48:13 AM »
Thank you for your reply.
Problem solved. I imported the database from an older install, that is to be replaced by the new install.
Never suspected that the database structure would have changed.
Deleted and installed RC again and all is OK.
Thanks again