Author Topic: Simple address book ?  (Read 3382 times)

Offline oukourj

Simple address book ?
« on: November 05, 2019, 08:03:29 AM »
Is it possible to make a simple addressbook that will show internal addresses (i.e. list of roundcube users on the same domain) ?

In the docs I've only seen information about LDAP, but in config/default.inc.php it also refers to 'sql' as an addressbook provider.

I'm a bit lost I must admit.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Simple address book ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 10:58:28 AM »
Are you looking for the global addressbook plugin https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/johndoh/globaladdressbook

Offline oukourj

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 09:38:39 AM »
It will help, thanks !

Offline oukourj

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 10:11:54 AM »
EDIT : Forget this question, my error was that my server uses usernames without '@domain', but I used usernames WITH @domain in the plugin configuration.
After editing the list of admins correctly I can now edit the Glogal Address Book.

I add a subsequent question here because it's not directly Roundcube related but rather the 'globaladdressbook' plugin :

I'm unable to choose which Address Book I'm adding contacts to.

What I do :
0. Install enable and configure globaladdressbook plugin (this seems to work as a 'Global Adressbook' is now listed in my addressbooks).
1. Login a user that was listed as admin in plugins/globaladdressbook/config.inc.php as in :
Code: [Select]
$config['globaladdressbook_admin'] = array('alc@sight-sound.ch', 'alc@deb-mail.sight-sound.ch','rok@sight-sound.ch');2. Go in Contacts, select the Global Addressbook, and then click the
  • PLUS sign.

Result : The vCard template always shows a header specifying "Adding to : Personal Addresses", which is not a button nor a list.

How do I populate the Global Addressbook from the plugin ?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 10:14:55 AM by oukourj »